Ameristar Single Stage A951X Furnace
- Up to 96% AFUE single stage (better temperature control and quieter operation) for the level of comfort and efficiency you require
- Fully convertible to work with either natural gas or propane, making them suitable for use in any area
- Works with your outdoor system to circulate cool air in summer, helping you stay comfortable all year long
- Stainless steel heat exchangers conduct heat quickly and increase durability
- Cabinets are constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Built for flexibility to suit varied installation situations
- consistent airflow that improves comfort and efficiency in your home
- Certified to meet Energy Star requirements
- Download Product Brochure
95% AFUE* up flow Furnaces
5-Year Base Limited Warranty: 20-Year Base Heat Exchanger Warranty
10 year registered the limited parts warranty:Registered Limited Warranty terms are applicable if the products are registered
Base Limited Warranty terms can be found online at ameristarhvac.com. Warranties are for residential use only; some restrictions may apply. Ask your installer for full warranty information at the time of purchase.
*AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, which measures a furnace’s heating efficiency. The higher the AFUE, the less energy you’ll use to maintain pleasant temperatures.